Cultivating Self-Compassion: 6 Week Yoga Series
Special offering from Nourish Your Mind led by Kristen LoBianco, LCSW, RYT 200.
Starting Wednesday, February 1st from 6:30pm-7:30pm
Group Will Run Through March 15th, skipping February 22nd.
In this six week series you will rebuild and embody self-compassion through the practices of yoga, meditation, self reflection and body awareness.
When we live from a place of compassion, we cultivate a deeper connection to self, create space for curiosity and meet our inner critic with love and kindness. In essence , when we live compassionately we give ourselves permission to be exactly where we are in this very moment.
This yoga series will be taught from a HAES approach, trauma-informed and mental health perspective.
*All are welcome and class is accessible for all bodies.*
*No yoga experience needed.*
*An open heart and mind encouraged.*
This class is for you if you:
- Struggle with body image, self-doubt, low self-esteem or confidence
- Are ready to meet your thoughts and feelings with curiosity and love rather then self-judgement, or self-criticism
- Want to decrease negative self talk, anxiety and depression
- Develop an awareness of negative self beliefs and learn tools to identify and challenge these beliefs thorough the philosophy of yoga
- Are ready to improve your self-love and embrace a mind-body connection
- Have no yoga experience and are curious to experience this powerful tool
- Have a current yoga practice but are ready to use yoga to connect to yourself on a deeper level
Props & mats are provided.