Eating Disorder Treatment
Eating Disorder & Body Image Treatment
Are you ready to “Nourish Your Mind” with Recovery? We specialize in Eating Disorders & Body Image and offer a holistic, collaborative approach to recovery. Let us guide you to connect with your body, overcome negative patterns and live a fulfilling life.
We work to build a safe space for adolescents and adults struggling with eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and OSFED (other specified feeding or eating disorder), as well as disordered eating and body image
Do any of these feelings cause “emptiness” inside of you?
- Preoccupation with food or weight.
- Use of food to avoid distract, punish or reward yourself.
- Restricting, binging and purging of food, or over-exercising.
- Negative self-thoughts about yourself or your body.
- Isolation or avoidance of relationships due to low self-esteem or self-worth.
- Anxiety or depression leading to unhealthy cycles of behavior.
Are you ready to “nourish your mind” with recovery?
- Learning to “feed” yourself without the use of food.
- Understanding the “gray” feelings: less black and white thinking.
- Creating healthy positive coping skills to reduce symptoms.
- Introducing self-care and “life beyond the scale.”
- Expression of healthy emotions in all relationships.
- Connecting with our bodies through mindfulness, meditation and movement.
Is Nutrition a Part of Your Recovery?
If you’re interested in further enhancing your therapeutic progress, Nourish Your Mind offers Mind-Body Nutrition sessions with a certified Nutritional Therapist. These nutrition sessions will work directly to help you achieve your therapeutic goals from your primary mental health clinician.
Already working with a nutritionist or other health professional? We look forward to being a collaborative part of your recovery team!